Friday, December 16, 2011

My Little Derpy: Episode 5 - THE GAME. Engine test 4


It updated! Version 0.41.a. (I thought that I need to slow down build counter a bit:D) Previous version.
- Added inventory. Coded relations between inventory objects and the world.
- Added transitions between screens
- Added cutscenes! Yay!

BTW, graphics will be MUCH better. Now it's just a 3-sec sketches, don't mind them. And that cutscene could be smoother. But give it a break, it's just a placeholder. Final cutscenes will be much better. Although, Derpy is in her final form, I think.

keneticpest has inspired me to make a poll. Please, vote here, you'll really help! (voting on the top of the page)





NAVIGATION: NEWS GAME UPDATES MUSIC VIDEOS YOUTUBE LAST.FM MY LITTLE DERPY MP3 DOWNLOAD

Get Adobe Flash player

SPOILERS: If you're stuck on the first screen, use a tree:)

You may watch the progress here on my site: http://distoorted.livejournal.com/
Also, you can find a prequel here: all My Little Derpy episodes.

Now, if you're willing to help me, you can work on the plot. If you have some interesting ideas, please contact me and this game will be yours too:) If you haven't any ideas, it's fine too, I can make it myself so far. I thought that it might be a good idea to put some fresh mind in this whole thing.

THANKS FOR THE SPRITES >>> desktopponies.co.c

BROWSE SITE for flash games, music and stuff

8 comments:

  1. Did anypony else start singing the song in their head as they played?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact you go East in this game! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't loading for me, I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME CLICK
    Y YOU SO WHY YOU NO LOAD?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED A FULL VERSIONZ! GIVE MEH DE FULL VERSIONZ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It won't load for me

    ReplyDelete