Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Little Derpy: Episode 5 - THE GAME. Engine test


Ok, I've started making THE GAME:D
This is just a sketch, but I've found it very entertaining to point-and-click move Derpy here and there:)







NAVIGATION: NEWS GAME UPDATES MUSIC VIDEOS YOUTUBE LAST.FM MY LITTLE DERPY MP3 DOWNLOAD

Get Adobe Flash player

You may watch the progress here on my site: http://distoorted.livejournal.com/
Also, you can here's a prequel: all My Little Derpy episodes.

Now, if you're willing to help me, you can work on the plot. If you have some interesting ideas, please contact me and this game will be yours too:) If you haven't any ideas, it's fine too, I can make it myself so far. I thought that it might be a good idea to put some fresh mind in this whole thing.

UPD: v.0.2.a. modified collision. Woot.

THANKS FOR THE SPRITES >>> desktopponies.co.c

BROWSE SITE for flash games, music and stuff

3 comments:

  1. uhh............my game 'aint loading.........it just says, movie not loading!? WUT!!! IT IS NOOOOOT A MOOOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID COMPUTER

    ReplyDelete