Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I've got them at last! Yay!

I've got them at last! Yay!
Today I've found ponies toys and I bought them! At last! I'm so slowpony... Anyways, watch in awe!
There were only three of them: Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle (actually there were also Cherilee, but she's not from mane six, so I saved my money for dashie :D ).
CAUTION: After a break there is some pictures ~100 Kb each. All pictures can be enlarged (~3 Mb each). Also some bonus music :)

Ponies toys! Yay!





Pinkie Pie!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Applejack!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

And, of course, Twilight Sparkle!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

Ponies toys! Yay!

I love ponies so much! /)^3^(\

No comments:

Post a Comment